We offer a uniquely designed floating tube skimmer that lifts fats, oils and grease and leaves behind the water with no oil residue.
Several hundred manufacturing plants in the U.K., currently benefit from using our skimmers for fat, oil and grease harvesting. Typical oil collection rates are approx. 40 litres/hour for light oil such as diesel, and up to 300 litres/hour for thick, viscous oil such as chicken fat. Moreover, we can guarantee virtually no water residue in the skimmed oil.
- Concentration of waste oil before disposal results in reduced requirement for and cost of waste removal by outside contractors.
- Reduction in landfill tax on disposed waste.
- The re-sale value of skimmed oil can pay for the skimmer within months.
- Eliminates costly and time consuming manual skimming methods.
- Continuous removal of oil, preventing oil build-up or escape, reduces the likelihood of environmental penalties.
- Revenue from bio-diesel manufacturers as they want the fat oil or grease dewatered.
- Improved efficiency of water treatment plant.
- No expensive tankering off site.
- Versatile rugged construction, with many available mounting systems, including a uniquely mobile unit for multiple applications on a single site.
- Virtually no maintenance and minimal requirement of low cost spares.
- No mechanical components in contact with the contaminated water.
- No pumps, filters or rollers to clog.
- Very low percentage water pick up in the skimmed oil, typically less than 1%
- Unaffected by solid debris, chemical contaminant or temperature.