This is a biological blend of selectively adapted bacterial strains specifically formulated for the biodegradation of animal and vegetal grease. Place in your interceptor chambers for continued bio-augmentation of any existing treatment process. Supplied as a bucket of 6 socks including a 10 metre rope and snap hook for attaching. Provides a continuous elution of reactivated micro-organisms into the interceptor system. The unique blend of organisms within BioCeptor FOG promotes emulsification and liquefaction of grease which initiates biodegradation.
BioCeptor Pom-Poms are used in conjunction with BioCeptor FOG to provide a fat retaining system and a nucleating site for the biological micro-organisms. They increase the surface area available to the fat within the interceptor without increasing the loadings attached to interceptor walls.
BioClean G represents the next step in liquid technology for biological treatment of drain lines and grease traps. BioClean G contains a new patent-pending Bacillus strain that gives it the ability to degrade the recalcitrant portion of the grease molecule, the long-chain fatty acids.
- Degrades grease, short- and long-chain fatty acids, proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates.
- Decreases the production of odours by inhibiting biological production of odour causing compounds such as hydrogen sulphide and the rancid, foul-smelling volatile fatty acids that result from septic or anaerobic environments.
- Alleviates low pH problems by breaking down both short-chain and long-chain fatty acids, thus maintaining an environment more amenable to active microbial degradation.
- Demonstrates visible reductions in grease when field tested in restaurant grease traps.
- Is an environmentally friendly formulation that won’t damage pipes and traps.
- As a ready-to-use formulation, BioClean G can be applied manually or using an automatic dosing system.
BioSol Grease is a powdered product based on micro-organisms, enzymes and nutrients to liquefy and digest grease, cellulose, starch and surfactants. It is particularly used in hotels, restaurants, canteens of hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, schools, colleges, universities and large scale catering operationa for grease traps, drains & lines and septic tank treatment.
- BioSol Grease exists in water soluble sachets and so is very easy to handle and use.
- Rapid and in depth action thanks to the synergistic action of bacteria, enzymes and nutrients.
- Provides rapid start-up of grease traps.
- Provides rapid start-up of new septic tanks.
- Allows grease traps to work better and longer with reduced service.
- Maintains lines clean and free flowing.
- Controls odours.
A unique solid format product, combining a high bacteria count with slow release technology, to dose bacteria into waste water and effluent handling facilities. The BioBrick provides a way of continuously dosing high numbers of active waste degrading bacteria into effluent treatment systems. The BioBrick will gradually dissolve over a four to six week period depending on the application and the effluent flow, and will change the biomass dynamics to solve problems and improve plant performance. For more information, download our information sheet here.
To discuss how we can help your business, contact Spectrum Engineering Solutions on 01786 823099 or email us